OCTOBER STEM ACTIVITY CAMPS
BALLARD SCHOOL, NEW MILTON, BH25 5SU9am-4pm
- FRIDAY 25th OCTOBER
- Hair-Raising Experience
- Have an electryfying time with some Static Science make your hair stand up, see indoor lightning and power up your mystery machine.
- MONDAY 28th OCTOBER
- Seeing is Believing - Fluorescent Fun and Ingenious Illusions! Catch shadows and glow-in-the-dark!
- FRIDAY 1st NOVEMBER
- Hubble Bubble Toil and Trouble
- Get those cauldrons at the ready, its pumpkin potion time. Mysterious glowing liquids and brilliant bubble madness!
- Early Bird Discount - £30 per day/child - OFFERS ENDS 16/10/19
GREENTREES PRIMARY SCHOOL, SALISBURY, SP1 3GZ10am-3pm
- TUESDAY 29th OCT - Its a Monster Mash! Create your own Mystery Machine and have a hair-raising time!
- WEDNESDAY 30th OCT - Glorious Glow Show - Fluorescent fun & ingenious illusions!
- THURSDAY 31st OCT - 'Spooky' Spells - Pumpkin Potions, bubbles & glowing liquids!
- Early Bird Discount: £28 per day or £85 for 3-days OFFER ENDS 16/10/19
All About Our Camps!
Designed for children ages 5-11
Combination of science discovery, games and lots of fun
New topics and activities every day
Holiday camps are typically 10am-3pm
Well-trained and dynamic instructors
Here's what parents have to say about our camps!
My son attended the Earth, Space & Beyond Mad Science Camp last summer and absolutely loved it! The hours were convenient for our family, and the location was close by for us. We're sending him again to a Mad Science camp this upcoming summer. These are well run camps, in our experience, and I recommend them for people looking for a fun, science-based camp experience.
Silver Spring, MD
Both of our boys did Mad Science summer camps when they were younger, and loved the experience! It was a very fun and interactive experience for them. And counselor Beth Morrell is the best!!!
My son participated in a true "camp" with horses, swimming, fishing and hiking and he was MORE excited about this camp than anything else he's done all summer. Great job on your end!
Can I sign my child up for more than one camp?
Yes, in fact, we encourage it. Each program is completely different, so your child can enjoy them all without repeating activities!+
Who are the Mad Science camp instructors?
Mad Science instructors tend to be college students pursing an education or science degree, former/retired teachers, or teachers on summer break. All of our instructors have experience working with large groups of elementary-aged children and have undergone an extensive background check.+
What is the child to instructor ratio?
The child to instructor ratio varies depending on enrollment. We always have at least one instructor for every 12-15 students.+
Can I pay with childcare vouchers?
Unfortunately we are not set up to accept childcare vouchers+